Sunday, September 27, 2009

It twirls, when it whirls.

I know im not that good in writing english, and probably its hard for me to show by words what im feeling because im always in difficulties to find beautiful words to my feelings. So as you are reading this post, please ignore all the grammar mistakes.

I dont know where i stand, what i'm feelin and who am i anymore. All i know is that im blinded by love, but probably no one could never ever understand what ive been through. People me see me as a psychotic obsessive person and never see my bright side. Whats wrong with being loyal? Whats wrong with giving love to a single person and only wants her heart just about forever? Why should i ever let go? She refuse to accept it, just because we're different. Condemning all the good times we had, the happy times, that she always say its the best. Right now, im happy to have her with me but im not happy as i used to be. I guess never will, probably love fades as it tries to keep on growing. Im waiting for my time i guess, time for asking and answering the right questions, time for love to runs through my veins and time for my heart to be paste in the rght shape. Im totally desperate for love, love has been incarcerating me from negatives, from the most ridiculous things.


Things i've done, its not even near to before.


As tears run down my cheeks to my chin and dropping to polished floor tiles, my time is also ending up. Its quite remarkable how love affects one's education and one's life. Love matters to all these things as it dilutes into it and make a solution out of it. It depends on how good or bad is your love to produce the good or bad product of the solution. Life seems dull when love turns away, life seems happy when love comes to stay. I kept on going for love, i always will. Despite our differences and despite our distance there’ll always be a home here especially for you, and you alone it’s where I live, and it’s in my heart my mind, my body, my soul it’s all yours, I swear there’s nothing more pure, or true than our words, and our time spent together nothing better, than ‘us’.


One thing about loving you is that its more than a saying or feeling.
Its fighting with no complaints.
Its happiness without work.
Its filled with “whatevers”.
Its getting lost when you say you love me.
Its walking and massages.
Its the missing piece to whatever your heart was lacking.
Its your touch in when im sleeping.
Its half angel half devil.
Its you, love.

Missing In Action,
I ElleOhWheeEee You.

No comments: