Saturday, August 15, 2009

A broken of combined two semi-circle and a triangle.

Love turns to dust, care starts to rust. Happiness fades as darkness begins to leap over. Vows, promises and dreams fades as fast as cigarettes smoke. What used to be a heart for me, is now a stone. What use to be happiness for me, is now a disease for my own death. What used to be care for me, is now a weapon used against me. My words, you used it against me. how dare you change it, and tell people lies about me? Cheated on you is one of the phrase, how could you? It occurs in my mind to think that are you scared of what people might think of you or what you want people to think of me? I'm selfish? I only care about my happiness? I admit, im selfish, but not once i ever thought of my own happiness. You may not heard peoples mind but i have and im sick of it. I stand up, stand up for you. You know, when everything you are seems to me to be a disease, i just realised while im writing this that everything you are not a disease but an antidote. You brought back life into me.


Fuck my life, im wrong.
bye.

No comments: