Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good and merry

I guess, I should start with a simple hello?

Hello, it is :]

This is Mia, for your information, (yes, yes, THE infamous Mia whose name is scattered all over this blog) and I am here because I am utterly bored and is trying to acquaint myself with something to do (although I am procrastinating everything else, hihi)

And I am also doing a BIG favour (In my opinion) by bringing Iman's blog ALIVE from the dead :D :D WOO! All hail the mighty Mia.

So anyways, I might as well have a point in writing this, so so, I am here to write something about Iman as a little gesture. But no worries, I am not cliche like Iman :p

'To me, you're love and that's that. You put in a little colour, that little hapiness I need to get through my day. A nervous wreck, I am. A blissful soul, you are. When you say it's gonna be fine, it's gonna turn out to be okay. You paint smiles on me, you invite rainbows into my life. You spark up my nights, baby, like no one can. For all the mistakes, all I can afford to say now is sorry '

Thanks sayang, for always making my day :)

I love you, I love you, I love you..
:]


Mia Ismail

No comments: