Friday, January 16, 2009

Writing for LOVE,

Hey, its been awhile since i wrote stuffs on my blog. So here goes;

Godd, have you ever wanted or look forward to things? I do! seriously, every single day im looking forward to waking up for school, looking forward to get back form school and looking forward to sleep at night. Looking forward to all these things is only for one sake, one reason, one thing, LOVE!

LOVE, is truly wonderful and remarkably fascinating. Imagine it gives you hope to hold on, gives you faith to stand up, and gives you heart to feel appreciated. Imagine waking up and the first thing that touched you was love, first thing that you thought of was love, but not just any of love though. It was TRUE LOVE. Being true to love, being faithful to love, being comfortable with love.

Every single day, im being all these, doing all these, looking forward to all these as nothing can ever make me more happier than TRUE LOVE. Being able to tell everything, being able to cry and get advices, being able to feel what its like to be appreciated and cared. I could only wish that what im feeling and having wont stop till the end of time. Im not pretending, are you?

So, now in this blog i say and anyone who reads this is my witness. Im giving my commitment, my full capacity, my 100percent potential, my life, my future and my heart to the person i love most, the person i would risk everything for, my most precious possesion, for you brought me where i am now, away from everything thats ruining me, you changed me for the better, but most of all, you gave me love and theres no one could ever match up to your love for my heart belongs to you, AMIRAH ISMAIL<33

Love,
if theres no you on the surface of the earth,
then, i'll dig till the centre of the earth,
for you LOVE(':

No comments: