Tuesday, November 3, 2009

world downrise,

Moon sets as the sun rises, tears fall as eyes open, remembering what an awful day was yesterday. How you wish this world does not tell lies, does not speak of others just because they envy or they dont like you. Yesterday i was heart broken when others speak of me in lies to my heart. Oh how i wish you wouldve been more supportive and trust me more. Im breaking down, falling apart, and hope not to break. Animals they are. Dare to speak about me in such way to my soul, this has gone too far. Oh how i wish i know who you are or what you are, and if i do, trust me, you'll end up in a bag and never to open your eyes anymore. I admit im a jerk but never have i call a person *sayang* fater two days of knowing that person. i dont even love the prson nor attracted to her. We've met yes, i admit but that was at a birthday party and i didnt even talk to her, and now you filthy animal wants to make up stories about me? And dare to tell it not to my face but to my weakness? be a man, and tell it straight to my face because god knows im not a coward nor an asshole like you. Im not scared because im right. You dare to do this, if i know who you heart, trust me things about you will fly around and people will know about it. If you can make up stories why can't i? Oh wait, im not a liar nor a cheater like you. youre filthy, selfcentered bitch. you cause me pain and suffering, you dont know what its like to get your true one, and got her taken away, well im gonna do that to you. So far, i know who you are.

All i wanna say is this:

WATCH OUT DICK!

1 comment:

Haziq Ghafar said...

oit iman ... know me ??? haha! hows ur preparation for spm???