Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mia's birthday(:

24th November 2008,
Mia's Sweet Fourteen,
Sunway Pyramid, K L.

Its gonna be a really short post i guess as there isnt much to say(i mean write -.-"). I woke up at 10 i guess, i was really late. I mean like OMG everybody else reached there at 11 and im still in bed. Not only that, i have to take the train there as my dad is using the driver. I know pretty fucked up huh! Grrrhh, and soooo continuing, its 11.30 and im still at home, shazzy and izzaty was calling me again again asking am i coming or not. I told them im coming but i told mia im not. Uhuhh, she cried andwas pretty dissapointed of me, my excuse was my dad grounded me i guess ;/(not that im not) HAHA. So i moved out from the house at 12++, again shazz and izzat kept calling me, HAHA but i dont blame them, they were simply being a good best friend. I mean theyre making sure that Mia wouldnt be sad the whole fucking day of her birthday because of me not coming to her birthday celebration -.- Its nearly 1 and ive just arrived at wangsa maju LRT station. I called apek and make sure that hes at klcc already because i wanted him to be inthe same train as me. When i reached klcc, apek went in the train the same as mine and as usual his naughtiness began to unfold. HAHA. When we arrived at KL Sentral, and straight away i bought tickets for three to subang jaya. It was my first time taking the ktm, so does aie and apek. HAHHA. It was pretty funny, we waited at platform 5 and we kept quarreling about is it the rght platform or not ahah! I told aie and apek "alaa, kalau sesat sesat pon, kita still dalam MALYSIA bai." HAHAH. Aie and apek laughed out loud. Then the train arrived and my godd ktm is fucking slow, apek , me and aie were getting pretty bored till apek start to be a menace. He went to tthe front of the ktm and knock the door while shouting, "wehh cepatlah sikit babi, macam nh sampai kiamat pon tk sampai destinasi" HAHA. Everyone laughed, HAHA. Then suddenly the train began to pick up the pace, man everybody was shock. HAHAHA. Later on, we reached subang jaya, we took a taxi straight to sunway. The minute i reached sunway, i went straight to the bowling alley as they are all there, MIA, Shazz, Izzat, Zaid and Fatinn (: at the bowling alley, shazz was throwing the ball and Mia was sitting. I went at the back of mia and pulledher hair, she screamed out loud and i hugged her immediately. She misses me she said but we all know that i miss her more(: After the bowling alley, me and zaid separated from mia and shazz. We both gave different excuses, and it was truly stupid of us -.-" HAHA. We went to secret recipe, and bought half a cake. HAHA. Chocolate banana ;p my favourite. I know i know, its supposed to be Mia's favourite but they were running out of cheesecake and so i bought Mia's boyfie favourite cake. HAHHA. Then they all came down, i pulled mia and wanted her to accompany while i pierce but she didnt let me pierce. She cared about our future(: Thanks sayang So i brought her to secret recipe instead, her birthday cake arrived and she was furious. HAHA. We sang birthday songs to her and she started to cut the cake. Im so happy that shes soo happy i came. Less than half an hour later, shazzy had to go home, and zaid was alone after that hmm ;/ Fatin also had to go back and so she followed shazzy and so does sahzzy cousin. Im glad that i met fatin, shes pretty, cute and quite a menace. HAHAH. But itwas all goood. Later on, we droppedzaid with a couple of his friends and move on to topshop. Then around 4.30 i kissed and hugged mia for the last time as i had to go back early ;/ hmm. So thats all, theres actually more but later okayy. In the train home, apek play a cockroach trap and paste it at a back of a person with alot of cockroches in it. Major EEEWWW. HAHA. The thing is from the ktm, HAHA. Oh yeahh, im running out of time.Im going out later and theres alot of things i wanna post. Later alligatorr ;D

No comments: