Friday, November 21, 2008

Funny love storrayh,

This is a love story about me and mia's bestfriend, HAHA. They are Shazana Hapiz and Zaid Hakimi. Aww, yesterday was the day their heart became one, their soul attach to one another, together till forever. Sayang aaa dorang nh, HAHA. Comel wehh, the day before they were like going on a not so date but like a date, HAHA and thought that they were never gonna be hitched up, and the next day, they are together. Whoahh. The reason they were together and brought together pn is because of me wanting to meet my babyboo ;p HAHA. Im glad theyre together, mia is too as they are both of us punya good friends(: ad now theyre together, where ever we go, we'll be together. The four of us, but seriously, their love was like in the movies. You know love at first sight, stay forever as long as they might, and i hope you guys forever will be tight. Yeahh yeahh yeahhh babyy. HAHA. Lepas nh, nk spend time dgn dorang and miaaaaaa. best dohh, seriousssly. Although wednesday was my first time meeting them, but i guess theyre the kind of friend that i would like to stick forever with. Goodness is hard to find but loveness is harder to bind. So the best of luck to you two, Shazana and Zaid Hakimi. May you guys stay forever and never to be apart from one another. Here's a poem for you two,

Roses are rare to find,
Friendship is hard to bind,
To be together theres no sign,
I hope you guys are orever mine.

Im not afraid to say,
Take me with you all the way,
That friends like you is not gray,
Whatever ive done theres no need to pay.

Your love is at first sight,
Stick together as long as you might,
I hope you guys and me will forever tight,
Because i need stars to go with my moonlight,
And also i need clouds to be with my adorable sunlight.

p/s: Mia is the sunlight and moonlight. I cherish your friendship and i cherish mia's love. Thank you korangs

woveyyy,
iman



No comments: