Friday, November 21, 2008

Bodoh ah kau,

He said sorry after what he had done, he said he's only following what his girlfriend asked him to do. Well boohoo, you and your girlfriend can go to hell. Save the sorry to someone that really need it, cause i dont. You and your girlfriend to me are now like rotten eggs, you are rotten and so as your whore beyotch girlfriend. The only reason i dont want to get revenge on you is that i couldnt, after all those years weve been through together, i just couldnt. I showed you how much i cared for you. I gave you a place to stay when youre in boredom, i gave you money when you have to topup to text your backstabbing girlfriend and i gave you help when youre in a fight. And now when you regret having a fight with me, you said youre sorry? Four days ago, we were planning tomorrow party, three days ago, you sanggup broke our friendship because of your bloody girlfriend, two days ago, we broke our friendship, yesterday, you ask someone to pick a fight with me, and today, your birthday you said youre sorry? Well boohhoo mann, you mess with the wrong guy. Wait, not long from now, whatever you did to me, you made me suffer and in pain, ou my girlfriend felt my pain too and now, im gonna pay, im gonna make you feel the burden, the suffering and the pain and i only hope that your girlfriend feel the same way as you do. If shes a true one, she will and i will only smile and be happy. I guess theres no regret to doing that to you because its worth it. You made me this way, and now im gonna say, whatever you did you will pay. Bruises on your head i swear, wounds at your back and scratches at your front, i SWEAR. Beware babyy, cause you just got served!

No comments: